*** Conference Dates: August 9 – August 12, 2018 ***
The conference will be held at Joyful Journey Hot Springs, located at the northern edge of the San Luis Valley, with the Sangre de Cristo mountains to the east and the Great Sand Dunes monument to the south. The wide variety of accommodations available include hotel rooms, yurts, tipis, and dry RV and tent camping with or without electricity. Purchasing your lodging separate from the conference allows you to immerse yourself in just the amount of nature or luxury you prefer.
Conference pricing and Early Bird registration cut off dates are as follows:
- $700 Early Bird from June 8, 2017 – September 18, 2017
- $825 Early Bird from Sept 19, 2017 – March 15, 2018
- $950 from March 16, 2018 – July 11, 2018
- No refunds after June 15, 2018, although transferable for a 10% fee
- 10% of conference fee price will be deducted for refunds requested prior to June 15, 2018
- Conference prices include all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Food is locally sourced, mostly organic, and will include options to accommodate gluten and dairy sensitivities.
- Accommodations are not included in the conference pricing. To register for lodging:
Contact: Call Joyful Journey Hot Springs directly at 719-256-4329 and ask for Marquita (Group Coordinator). Whether you speak to her live the first try or need to leave a message, ask to get a return call from Marquita in your voicemail and mention you are registering for the 2018 Sky Astrology Conference so she has the info handy when she returns your call.
Discount: Be sure to refer to the 2018 Sky Astrology Conference to receive the group discounted rate!
Lodging Choice: Be ready to give your desired lodging choice. See options here.
- Due to the buzz already generated around the conference, rooms within the hotel may book quickly. Most rooms are double occupancy, with two queen beds, so it would be helpful to network with other attendees and book lodging with a partner(s).
- Denver is the closest major airport and is approximately four hours north of Moffat.
- As stated above, the registration fee includes the full conference and all meals. That said, attendees may want to stock up on snacks and beverages (other than coffee, tea and water) at a grocery store on the way from Denver to Moffat.
- Transportation to/from the conference is strictly the responsibility of attendees.
- To help attendees keep expenses at a minimum and logistics manageable, we have created a private Facebook page exclusively for SAC2 in the hopes of making it easy for conference attendees to find a roommate, share the expense of a rental car from the airport, and coordinate travel. Once the conference fee has been paid, we will send you an invitation via Facebook to join the private page. You will not be able to access the page without an invitation. If you do not receive an invitation after several days post registration, please email us at skyastrologyconference at gmail dot com.If you are not a Facebook person, please contact us at skyastrologyconference at gmail dot com and we’ll be glad to put you in touch with other registrants and advise on logistics.The SAC Team will also be using the private Facebook page as the primary hub to post new information, helpful tips and any updates on the conference.
*** Have a look at the schedule and class topics here. ***
We can’t wait to see you in Colorado!